There is no denying that North Carolina is a spectacular place to live, considering its natural beauty and great people. However, not all cities and towns are the same or offer the best schools and communities. Recently, Niche.com created a list of the Best Places to Live in North Carolina based on schools, crime, and other factors. It then gave each town an overall grade between A+ and D-.
Let’s see how Charlotte faired.
- Our beloved city was ranked a respectable #19. It earned an overall A grade and the schools got a B. Not too bad.
- According to Niche.com, the #1 place to live in North Carolina is Morrisville. It received an A+ grade for both the overall town and its schools. Morrisville is a suburb of Raleigh.
- Keeping close to Charlotte, the best suburb is Davidson. It ranks #12 and earned an overall A+ grade with an A for the school system.
- This is another great Charlotte suburb and came in at #8. It has a small population with around 6,000 residents. It also earned an A+ overall grade with an A for its schools.
- This is one of the larger Charlotte suburbs and was ranked #10.
Larry Jay Mitsubishi is proud to serve the city of Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Stop by our dealership to test drive the latest Mitsubishi models.