We love living and working here in Charlotte, North Carolina. But, something we might love even more is eating here. Charlotte has one of the best dining scenes in the state and we’re lucky enough to be right in the middle of it. Here are five of the best restaurants in Charlotte.
- Fig Tree Restaurant. This delightful restaurant delivers not only delicious food, but excellent service and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. They offer a wide menu selection along with a varied wine selection.
- Carpe Diem Restaurant. If you’re looking for an excellent night out to celebrate any occasion or just to enjoy a decadent meal, head to Carpe Diem. They also offer catering services for wedding and other events.
- Capital Grille. If you prefer your dining served by friendly, knowledgeable wait staff, head to the Capital Grille. You’ll enjoy perfectly prepared food, a warm atmosphere, and a great drink selection.
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar. For a more laid back dining experience, Bad Daddy’s offers mouthwatering burgers, crispy French fries, and even some healthier options, like a build your own salad.
- Midwood Smokehouse. A North Carolina dining experience wouldn’t be complete without some barbecue and Midwood Smokehouse has some of the best in the city.
What is your favorite restaurant in Charlotte?