We love living and working here in Charlotte, North Carolina. But, something we might love even more is eating here. Charlotte has one of the best dining scenes in the state and we’re lucky enough to be right in the middle of it. Here are five of the best restaurants in Charlotte.
- Fig Tree Restaurant. This delightful restaurant delivers not only delicious food, but excellent service and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. They offer a wide menu selection along with a varied wine selection.
- Carpe Diem Restaurant. If you’re looking for an excellent night out to celebrate any occasion or just to enjoy a decadent meal, head to Carpe Diem. They also offer catering services for wedding and other events.
- Capital Grille. If you prefer your dining served by friendly, knowledgeable wait staff, head to the Capital Grille. You’ll enjoy perfectly prepared food, a warm atmosphere, and a great drink selection.
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar. For a more laid back dining experience, Bad Daddy’s offers mouthwatering burgers, crispy French fries, and even some healthier options, like a build your own salad.
- Midwood Smokehouse. A North Carolina dining experience wouldn’t be complete without some barbecue and Midwood Smokehouse has some of the best in the city.
What is your favorite restaurant in Charlotte?
We know buying a family hauler is tough. You need something roomy and comfortable, efficient enough to fit in your gas budget, and safe enough to drive around the kids. Here’s a ranking of the best Mitsubishi models for family transportation, starting with the best.
Outlander and Outlander Sport: The Outlander Sport is the most popular Mitsubishi model on the market right now, and for good reason. Both the Outlander and its Sport sibling were totally redesigned to stand out in the crossover segment.
Mirage G4: While not as spacious as a crossover like the Outlander, the Mirage G4 is a roomy and efficient sedan with plenty of trunk space.
Mirage: The hatchback twin of the G4 offers less storage space, but city-smart dimensions and a surprisingly spacious cabin.
Lancer and Lancer Evolution: While these two nameplates are designed more for sporty thrills than convenience, you can make them daily drivers thanks to standard AWD and high fuel ratings.
i-MiEV: Forget about filling up completely with the i-MiEV’s range of 115 MPGe. However, cramped seating and small dimensions make this less family-friendly.
If you’re still not sure which of the best Mitsubishi models are for you, swing by Larry Jay Mitsubishi for a test drive. Our associates would be happy to guide you through the process.