We love living and working here in Charlotte, North Carolina. But, something we might love even more is eating here. Charlotte has one of the best dining scenes in the state and we’re lucky enough to be right in the middle of it. Here are five of the best restaurants in Charlotte.
- Fig Tree Restaurant. This delightful restaurant delivers not only delicious food, but excellent service and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. They offer a wide menu selection along with a varied wine selection.
- Carpe Diem Restaurant. If you’re looking for an excellent night out to celebrate any occasion or just to enjoy a decadent meal, head to Carpe Diem. They also offer catering services for wedding and other events.
- Capital Grille. If you prefer your dining served by friendly, knowledgeable wait staff, head to the Capital Grille. You’ll enjoy perfectly prepared food, a warm atmosphere, and a great drink selection.
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar. For a more laid back dining experience, Bad Daddy’s offers mouthwatering burgers, crispy French fries, and even some healthier options, like a build your own salad.
- Midwood Smokehouse. A North Carolina dining experience wouldn’t be complete without some barbecue and Midwood Smokehouse has some of the best in the city.
What is your favorite restaurant in Charlotte?
One simple way to help make things easier for car shoppers is vehicle awards. When automotive experts give out awards to certain makes and models, it can help shoppers quickly find the best vehicles in the segment. The 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport for the second year in a row has won the Yankee Value Award from the New England Motor Press Association (NEMPA).
The Yankee Value Award is given to the vehicle that represents the hardy New England spirt. In addition, a vehicle must present a strong case for its “value proposition.” This is true for the Outlander Sport. It comes at an affordable price while still delivering an exceptional 10-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty along with a variety of features and eye-catching styling.
“Outlander Sport continues to prove why it’s our sales leader,” said Don Swearingen, executive vice president and chief operating officer, MMNA. “Reliability, quality, competitive pricing and cost of ownership are at the core of Outlander Sport; to be recognized for providing exemplary value in such a competitive CUV segment proves Mitsubishi is providing consumers with what they not only want, but need.”
To see for yourself what makes the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport such an award-worthy vehicle, take it out for a test drive today at Larry Jay Mitsubishi.