Top 5 Summer Vacation Destinations in North Carolina
Trying to decide where to spend your summer vacation can be incredibly difficult. For fun in the sun and feet in the sand, check out these top five vacation destinations in North Carolina from us here at Larry Jay Mitsubishi!
- Cape Hatteras Island – Packed with excellent restaurants, Cape Hatteras Island features some of the most scenic sunsets on the east coast. Spending the day on the island gives access to fishing, surfing, scuba diving, and much more! With one of the most peaceful atmospheres in the state, this is one destination you won’t want to miss.
- Duck – Located on the Outer Banks, Duck is your one-stop spot for vacation rentals next to the ocean. Spend the day in the sun, parasailing, or deep sea fishing for a vacation you’ll never forget.
- Boone – Located inland, Boone is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Visitors can go hiking, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, and much more!
- Lake Gaston – For both adventure and relaxation, there’s no better place than Lake Gaston. Activities include water skiing, hiking, boating, barbecuing, and more.
- Wrightsville Beach – The perfect spot for fishing, surfing, boating, and more, Wrightsville Beach is a top vacation spot for good reason. With luxurious rentals and restaurants that will cook what you catch, there are few better places to spend your vacation.